“After being introduced to the True Storytelling principles at the certificate program I have embraced it in my entire life both personally and professionally. I set daily goals, I wake up every morning with a firm decision to make each day count. I interact now with people listening to all what they say and the silence in between us that brings so much nurture to every relation and person I encounter.”
Anne-Marie Hall, founder, Amazing Hall, Copenhagen, Denmark
LEVEL ONE OF THE TRUE STORYTELLING CERTIFICATES
The True Storytelling Certificate Programs is your ethical path to become a certified storyteller, trainer or consultant.
Why become a Certified True Storyteller?
True Storytelling builds a bridge between strategic situation and the longing for meaning of the people as the basis of ethical strategy. The Ethical Strategy is agile/flexible planning with co-inquiry.
To become a True Storyteller is to become adapt in navigating between organisational goals and collective meaningfulness in an ethical way.
We will help you reach your potential as a leader or expert in this process, including the introduction of a path towards a common understanding of the Situation, Strategy and Basis you are presently in.
The True Storyteller Certificate Program
Certified completion of the True Storyteller Certificate program means a graduate of the Foundation Ethics Module, plus 3 Advanced Modules plus do a project, and your presentation at conference, evaluated by one of the TSI founders and we gift you a ©TSI Talking Stick with carved animal of your choice.
True Storytelling Ethics Foundation Ethics Module
True Storytelling is both a method and a mindset which can help you to create commitment and ownership for strategies and sustainable changes and help you to become more true to yourself. This module is required for all Certificate Programs.
Intercultural True Storytelling Conversations Module
Be enabled to end inequality and build trust. This series of four interactive webinars will share tools and processes for community-centered true storytelling conversations about racism and the call to action to restory the narrative.
True Storytelling Ensemble Leadership Module
Become a leader prepared to navigate in the New Normal dealing with shared leadership, sexism and responsibility in a hole new way. We provide you with tools and competences in four webinar sessions.
True Sustainability Module
Be enabled as a Municipalities, NGO or company to create commitment and engagement in your organisation to integrate SDG’s narratives.
- Certifies you know and can apply the True Storytelling Principles
- Certifies you completed ‘Foundation Ethics Module’, and 3 Advanced Modules
- Entitles you to practices module exercises with Alumni of TSI modules
- Certifies you to become a ©TSI Trainer (requires the True Storytelling Trainer Certificate; level two)
Advanced modules are delivered in four 90 minute Zoom sessions or where safe and healthy for all concerned, in face-to-face meetings.
How can you and your organization see that you are a certified True Storyteller?
1. You create value and energy for yourself and the people you work with utilizing your storytelling skills to create or enhance sustainable changes, innovation, and new business.
2. You can navigate and unfold complexity because you have insight in quantum physics and indeginous ways of knowing allowing you to see new possibilities and equipping you to change the flow of interactive energy.
3. You are able to reduce and manage stress, enhancing your ability to deal with resistance because you act from ethics and what is best for the organization, community, and Earth, rather than from feelings and power.
4. You have a complex insight in storytelling on different levels in the organization or community and know how to create sustainable changes allowing you to enhance and create business.
5. You can facilitate storytelling conversations with groups and teams to create commitment and a more caring environment.
6. You can create commitment to sustainable changes grounded in nature and wellbeing.
7. You create joy and creativity among the people you work with which leads to new ideas, greater networks, and expanded business functionality and opportunity.
Next level: Become a TSI Trainer
Completion of a Level One certificate does not authorize you to represent yourself as ©TSI consultant, facilitator, coach, or trainer. For that you need to graduate from Level Two and are encouraged to enroll in Level Three.